June 5-9, 2017 at Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee
7th-12th Grade Students
$95 (True cost is $195. $100 is offset by the church to help students attend.)
Payment is not due with application, but is due by May 15.
Student Application & Interview – Due April 2, 2017
Students need to complete the application by following the link below and turn it in to Dustin by Sunday, April 2. When they turn in their application, Dustin will schedule an interview time to conclude the application process.
What Super Summer Is
Super Summer exists to inspire and equip students as Kingdom-minded leaders. Super Summer focuses on 5 core values; spiritual growth, Spiritual Disciplines, Leadership, Evangelism, Discipleship, and Service/Ministry.
Super Summer Oklahoma began in 1986 as a training opportunity for youth ministers to bring Christian young people who were interested in advancing their personal spiritual growth. Super Summer has over 3000 participants and promises to continue growth as the need for student leaders intensifies.
Super Summer Oklahoma is an independent camp operated by a board of directors made up of youth ministers, pastors, and laymen. Super Summer Oklahoma takes place at Oklahoma Baptist University the first three full weeks of June each year.
God continues to prompt Super Summer Oklahoma to provide a cutting edge vision and resource to churches and youth pastors that will effectively explode this generation of Christian teens into a world that desperately needs hope and salvation.
What Super Summer Is Not
- For the casually committed member of youth group
- For spiritually lost teens
- Students are divided into schools.
- This is done by grade, starting with students completing the 7th grade through students completing their senior year of high school.
- Students are given a family group consisting of 1-2 adult leaders and 10-12 students.
- Each family group is integrated with students from different churches.
- Family groups are intended to facilitate thoughts and conversations of the teaching and provide a “family” atmosphere away from home.
- Each school has large group teaching times followed by family group sessions.
- The afternoon incorporates a variety of physical and spiritual options.
- The evening provides an interactive and responsive worship opportunity in music, video, and the challenging teaching that leads into the final family time of the day.