April 27, 2020
As many of you have heard, Governor Stitt has begun a 3 phase approach that will lift restrictions that were instituted due to the Corona Virus. On Friday, May 1, Houses of Worship will once again be able to assemble. It is important to understand that although Houses of Worship can assemble, Phase 1 guidelines will still be required to be in place.
Precautions that we will all follow are:
• If you are sick or feel sick, stay home.
• If you are included in the “at-risk” group, please consider remaining at home.
• We ask that all persons attending practice social distancing.
• Families from the same household are encouraged to sit together.
• Childcare will not be offered
• We will not have traditional greeting or offering times.
With Phase 1 guidelines in place, myself and the leadership team decided that we will begin meeting together on Sunday, May 10 at 10:45am for “First Family Worship”. We encourage all of you to come and be a part of this service. If you are unable to attend, our services will be available on live stream as well as the radio at 95.5 “The Coyote”
The format for all other church activities through May will be as follows:
• All Sunday School classes will continue in their current format. We ask that all Sunday School classes dismiss no later than 10:15 in order to provide everyone adequate time to attend “First Family Worship”.
• All Wednesday night activities will continue online.
• Sunday nights are cancelled. They will resume with all other activities.
In conclusion, I am excited to finally begin to assemble once again. Our leadership team and I felt that it is wise to start slowly and we will be unapologetically cautious. The office hours will remain the same, Monday – Thursday 8-4 Friday 8-1. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call the office.
Serving Faithfully Together,